No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Unrestrained and portable active stereo speaker
- Free from the confines of wires and chords
- 20 hours of portable capabilities
- Double-ended Coil Cord with 3.5mm Stereo Plugs Included
- 3/4 “Dome Tweeters: 2X and 4” Woofer: 1X
PHYSICAL AND MECHANICAL PROPERTIES
These properties can vary significantly depending on the origin and growing conditions of the wood.
- Density *: 0.38
- Monnin hardness *: 1, 1
- Coef. Volume shrinkage: 0.36%
- Stability in service: moderately stable to stable
- Total radial shrinkage: 2.9%
- Fiber saturation point: 29%
- Total tangential shrinkage: 5.0%
NATURAL DURABILITY AND IMPREGNABILITY OF WOOD
- Mushrooms: cl 5 – non durable / li>
- Insects of dry wood: susceptible; sapwood little or not distinct (risk in all the wood)
- Termites: class S – susceptible
- Impregnability: 3 – not very impregnable
- Biological risk class: 1 – out of contact with the ground, sheltered (no risk of humidification)
Sensitive to bluing and heating.
SAWING AND MACHINING
- Blunting effect: normal
- Teeth for sawing: ordinary or alloy steel
- Machining tools: ordinary
Crumbles during end machining and breaks during mortising. Mouth-porage recommended.
- Nailing – Screwing: poor hold
- Gluing: correct
Gluing requires care: absorbent wood.
Replaces poplar (Populus spp.) In many uses: light furniture.
- interior carpentry
Main known uses to be validated by implementation in accordance with the rules of the art. Important note: some uses are mentioned for information.
Source: CIRAD – ATIBT